10-04-2006 - John Hatcher
This year there's a huge diversity of leading-edge keynote addresses given by some of the industry's top experts.
Philip Virgo, secretary general of EURIM and strategic advisor to IMIS will cover the politics of data retention in his opening keynote address.
Frank Timons from Robert W Baird will chair a session on 'Getting virtualisation motoring for your company' with Paul Thomas, Data Services Manager, Britannia Building Society and David France, IT Director, Honda Formula 1.
John Abbott, chief analyst, The 451 Group leads a keynote on 'Storage, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity', some of the hottest issues facing organisations with Colin Everett, head of IT Strategy & Architecture, Lloyds TSB FMD. John Riley, managing editor, Computer Weekly will chair a panel on 'Standing on the Shoulders of Giants', which reveals The Future of Storage Technology with the following speakers:
- Nigel Ghent, country marketing manager UK & Ireland, EMC
- Steve Legg, chief architect, SVC Storage Virtualisation, IBM
- Hu Yoshida, vice president & CTO, Hitachi Data Systems
- John Rollason, product marketing EMEA, Network Appliance
- Adrian Groeneveld, senior product marketing manager, EMEA, Pillar Data Systems
For more information or to register for Storage Expo visit http://www.storage-expo.com/